When the term briefcase is mentioned, the traditional hard box style bag is what comes to mind, but its simple beginning was no more than a limp bag. Although some small design changes have given the briefcase a more modern style, the overall function and perception remain the same. As with today's fashion and business culture the updated briefcase has become adaptable and streamlined for the more digital age. As an accessory, this leather bag, can show confidence and style.
History shows that in the 14th century bags were a must due to the fact that clothing had no pockets and people needed something to carry their valuables. In the 17th century, once pockets were more commonly used, bags were created for a more specific use, such as shopping, books, doctors or documents and letters. The simple large rectangular form of the briefcase continued to exist and was mainly used by soldiers and messengers. As time moved on the briefcase type bag appeared more frequently with gentleman travelers, doctors, and lawyers, thus giving it a more professional connotation.
As our working culture develops and taste change, the available accessory choices have increased, but the main features for a professional bag are constant, functionality and design. The functionality of a briefcase is paramount for the ever-changing portable devices and our multi-purpose lifestyle including still being able to hold the traditional legal briefs or manuscript. The functionality was increased with additional pockets, comfort handles, adjustable shoulder straps, and padding for protection of electronics, this modern version offers comfort along with efficiency. Designed for today's lifestyle, which means it is versatile enough to travel overnight as well as that next important meeting, the rounded corners, and newer materials offer plenty of options to meet daily demands. A briefcase designed with luxurious leather offers long lasting durability and a sophisticated quality that will refine any style and boost confidence.
The professional bag of today is not your father's briefcase but a mix of evolving trends and personal expression. A formal and sleek styled case is still seen in traditional, diplomatic, and political institutions that still hold true to the suit and tie standard. But many successful businessmen are rebuffing the brand-name bags and choosing a style more closely matching their own personalities. Business cultures of today accept the vintage or more rugged edge leather looks that are available and express a new type of conventional style. Even though men do not want to think of it as an accessory, it is undeniably a statement.
The fashion world is full of rules and regulations; dos and don'ts that sometimes don't make sense.
They have rules according to your body structure, your complexion, your height and also your work orientation.
This article focuses on the myths that surround the fashion world around short girls. What they should and should not do is a list that limits their options and makes them feel like they are missing out on a lot of things. Well here are certain myths that you can totally break and look epic as hell, as you buy bangles online and flaunt them as well.
1. Maxi Dresses Are A Big No
Who said so? Maxi dresses are extremely versatile and suit every body type possible. You need to find that suits your body type, one that you love and flaunts all your curves and just go to town with it.
You can embrace maxi dresses which have a side slit or are nipped at the waist, you can preferable avoid large prints and go for small patterns or solids if you want to create an illusion of height.
2. Short Girls Can't Pull Off Midi Skirts
Midi skirts are so in trend right now. They are skirts with the length going up to mid-calves which apparently make a short girl look shorter. If you love midi skirts wear them, with this simple key, go for high waisted designs.
Wear a high waisted skirt with a belt and pair them with wedges or any other heels you like and buy bangles online and add them to the outfit. This is a perfect combination that will make your legs look taller and beautiful.
3. Knee-High Gladiators Will Shorten Your Legs Further
This is a whole bunch of stupid rules that you do not need to follow. Knee-high gladiators are dressy flats that jazz up your outfit and make you look chic. If you like you can opt for a slightly heeled version with like a 2-3 inch heel to make your legs look longer.
Use them with clothes that are above knew level like skirts, short dresses or shorts to get the perfect look.
4. Horizontal Stripes will Make You Look Broader (And So Shorter)
This is something that they say not only for short girls but also a little healthy body type as well. This is absolutely false; just go for smaller, thinner strips that are closer on the top and not from head to toe.
5. Short Girls Shouldn't Wear Ankle-Strap Heels
Fashion world believe that ankle straps make you legs look chubby. Do not believe that you can wear ankle strap heels and look fabulous. Choose a thin strap which is closer to your foot for a better look and rock that outfit as you buy bangles online and complete the look.
6. Pick Heels Over Flats Any Day
It is believed that short people should wear heels as often as possible to look tall and beautiful. No you don't, heels are painful and uncomfortable after a certain points and you cannot wear them every day, so if you want to wear flats, wear them. From pointed flats to sandals to sneakers, wear what you like and feel comfortable in.
7. Capri Pants Don't Flatter Petite Women
Capri pants are a great summer option and look great with tops or even shirts. Go for a mid-high waist design that ends at the slimmer part of the leg for the perfect look and avoid large prints or bulky details like embellishments.
Everyone loves wearing everything, some even say that layering scarves is wrong or wearing bright colors is wrong. Follow just one rule, which is make it about you. Wear what you like and are confident in to look beautiful.
If you want to get street fashion, it's so easy! It's a mixture of the youth culture and urban style. Follow these tips on how to achieve an amazing fashion trend.
High heels with shorts, or sneakers with a dress? Which is your preferred look?
Street style is all about dressing comfortably but stylish. You will often see major movie stars wearing torn jeans with flat ankle boots with a long jersey covering their t-shirts. This is simple and easy to walk in without getting your heels caught in a gutter.
Another stylish way to wear street fashion is by wearing a mini skirt, a t-shirt and a coat that contrasts the colour of the mini skirt and reaches further down your legs. A pair of black lace-up boots will top up the whole street style look.
You can achieve the street style look by wearing a pair of boot leg jeans with copper coloured boots. Your top can be loose fitted with a loose fitted jacket over it.
An interesting way to wear this style is by wearing a wool sweater tucked into a formal skirt (white usually looks good) and a pair of black corset heels. The black element in the outfit usually ties the look together and shows that what you are wearing belongs on the streets of New York.
You can try to be bold by wearing a poncho with the neutral colour of your choice. The poncho can be long enough to where your knees reach. Match the look with a pair of 7/8 length trousers in the same colour range as the poncho. Wear a pair of high heeled sandals so that you won't make the look appear heavy.
If you are feeling too cold for any of these examples then you can try wearing a heavier style. A fur jacket (faux of course) is the starting point. Wear a pair of flared trousers and an ankle boot. It doesn't scream street like the other looks but it is categorised as this style. If you are not comfortable with the faux jacket, go with a contrasting jacket. Leather works great for street style.
Feeling bold? You can try wearing a wraparound coat that reaches your calves. A pair of thigh high corseted boots will give this look the most chic street style.
Remember that street style has a sense of edge and to achieve this, the easiest way is by wearing a black element that stands out. Anyone can wear this style and the clothing can easily be found at any factory outlet.
It is that time of the year when showing off the bare legs is customary and vacations always need something different from the coat suit and formal wear. However, the million dollar question here is, how are you going to sport the shorts without looking too desperate or a complete weirdo?
To better of your chances at the beach or the exotic vacation, you need to have a better understanding of the combinations you should pair up your shorts with. This article guides you through an inventory of combinations with which you can easily pair up shorts with.
1. Athletic shorts with bomber jacket:Well, it's not until a few years ago that men didn't have any specific like athleisure wear. A perfect combination athletic and leisure wear are what is now perfect for the sporty personalities. If you really want to involve yourself with some sporty shorts, make sure you team it up with a bomber jacket and a t-shirt. Bomber jackets are the versatile article of men's clothing that can go well with almost every kind of dress up. You just have to make sure here is, that you don't go too flashy and keep the hues to subtle as well as monochromatic ones. You can add color with just one article (either the tee or the bomber jacket) in order to add boldness and vibrancy to your look. Make sure you wear a pair of men's underwear that makes you feel supported down there. For example, jockstrap or boxer brief underwear.
2. Chino shorts with a blazer: Chino shorts are the shorter version of the chino trousers. They are classy, trendy and very appealing to the eye as well as quite a versatile piece of clothing worn by men all over the world these days. Available in numerous fabrics and styles, chino shorts are very popular. However, the popularity has made men get them and wear them in the same style; which leads to boredom and nothing new. Hence, you can try to club your chino shorts with linen blazer. Make sure both the individual pieces fit you well and are made for your physique or it would look as if you've borrowed someone's outfit. You can choose the colors according to your skin tone as well as your likes. With these, you can try out classic tighty whiteys or even bikini underwear for the right support and the feeling of sexiness. Know more about briefs here.
3. Tailored shorts with a blazer: Yet again, a linen blazer is what you need to pep up your dressing sense in the hot months. On the other hand, tailored shorts are the candy floss for every other man this year. Men have been intentionally opting for a shorter version of the suit pant for breath-ability as well as to get the full swing of summer months. It is not important that you club the shorts with the coat/blazer like the work-wear. In fact, you can explore as well as experiment with contrast shades as well. Make sure you do not confuse the tailored shorts with something that holds a tight grip on the manhood. This would harm your manhood and would make you keep adjusting throughout the day. Anything that keeps a strong, but not a tight grip on the package would be your underclothing article.
With these combinations, you'd be a happy traveler this summer. Make sure your every piece is fashionable, sensible and supportive. Your stylish underwear for men should also be in check with your outfits. Happy summer!